lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011



In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE. My class is D201



hi! my name is Emanuela Urdaneta, but you can call me Emma!. I live in Maracaibo and San Fransisco, I have 19 years old and studying graphic design, I like to share with friends and family


I do not like getting up early, I like pop music and I love travel

I love to be a designer super important! . one of my many dreams is to get to know China and Spain and if God allows me to stay there and formal like a family, and then after my parents take me.

English language is not given, in fact I find it very difficult! but I think it is very important and that's why I like to learn much English.

Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you lik eit.. leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario